When listening to a song, it’s hard not to picture the singer in that situation and just assume that they wrote it about their own experience. While most singers that we know and love do write their own songs, or at least some of them, some of our favorite songs were written by song writers that you least expected!
Take a look at these songs that you had no idea were written by other country artists! Which one is your favorite?
- “Love’s Gonna’ Make It Alright” – George Strait || Written by Chris Stapleton
- “Crazy Girl” – Eli Young Band || Written by Lee Brice
- “Mama’s Broken Heart” – Miranda Lambert || Written by Kacey Musgraves
- “Good Directions” – Billy Currington || Written by Luke Bryan
- “Come Over” – Kenny Chesney || Written by Sam Hunt
- “This Is How We Roll” – Florida Georgia Line || Written by Luke Bryan and Cole Swindell
- “Angel Eyes” – Love and Theft || Written by Eric Paslay
- “Honky Tonk Badonadonk” – Trace Adkins || Written by Randy Houser
- “Honey Bee” – Blake Shelton || Written by Rhett Akins
- “My Kinda Party” – Jason Aldean || Written by Brantley Gilbert
- “Good Ride Cowboy” – Garth Brooks || Written by Jerrod Niemann
- “Little Red Rodeo” – Collin Raye || Written by Phil Vassar
- “Best Days of Your Life” – Kellie Pickler || Written by Taylor Swift
Do you know of any others? Leave a comment below or shoot me a tweet!